Saturday, October 26, 2013

Project bags for sale on my blog


I finally had time today to get these posted on a separate tab on my blog  - you can click on the tab right under the header photo.  I made a couple of these for myself and really liked them to store my way-too-many projects in progress.  Then I made a few for a stitching friend and I got the idea that this would be a way for me to use up a bit of my quilting fabric stash.  I have way too much fabric!  So I've made several and thought I'd offer them for sale if anyone is interested.  I've sewn since I was 8 or 9 years old so they're well-made.  

My husband went off to help a friend with some work at his cabin this weekend so I'm enjoying some extra "me" time.  I've got China Beach season one loaded up on the DVD player...been waiting years for it to come out so I'm happy to finally get to enjoy viewing it again.   I'm hoping to maybe get a stitching finish in by the end of the weekend.   Hope your weekend includes some time in the stitching chair too!



8 comments:

  1. Great job on the project bags. Very well done. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a similar pattern - might be the same. Too bad I can't find it. You do really nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how great your bags are Jeanne! These are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project bags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! And your stitching is great in your below post as well. I fell off the grid for a while, but I'm back for now! LOL. Sometimes it's hard to keep up, but I am trying to be better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that fabric! These are such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:27 AM

    So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your project bags are lovely! I have made a few myself, and I love how handy they are.
    Enjoy your sewing and TV time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love hearing from other stitchers and crafters. If you have any questions be sure to leave an email address if you don't have one in your blogger profile so I can contact you. I appreciate your visit! (I've had to turn off allowing anonymous comments due to spammers)